Webster lacked pitching in 2015, but they also struggled to hit the ball. The Sox are looking for more consistent play from their veterans and help from some promising youths. But many questions are still up in the air for 2016.
1. Will Nate Koppi return after injuring his shoulder and derailing the Webster season in 2015.
2. Can Webster have more than 2 players have a higher hit to strikeout ratio?
3. Pitching..... ?
4. Can Marcus Pleiss hit 2 homeruns this year to make up for not hitting his usual 1 last season?
5. Will we have a surprise return behind the plate from Brandon Sather this season? No, the answer is No.
6. Can Webster at least go back to hitting Homeruns this year? I believe the Sox it 5 last years down from nearly 20 in 2014.
Many more questions to follow.....